Jan Cisek is a leading international feng shui consultant and expert, trainer, mentor, and writer with 30+ years experience in feng shui and a background in interior design, design and branding. He specialises in Holistic Feng Shui which works in many domains: environmental or physical, emotional, intellectual or psychological, social, cultural and virtual or spiritual. Jan lives in London, UK and works worldwide and online.
He was a co-founder of the Feng Shui Society of Great Britain in 1993 and one of the first feng shui consultants in London, UK. He was also the editor of the Feng Shui Journal for several years.
Feng shui is the psychology of place
Jan is one of the very few feng shui consultants in the world with a Master’s degree in Environmental Psychology (from the University of Surrey) thereby combining the scientific rigour of the west to the ancient eastern art of feng shui. Most of his advice is evidence-based so you can trust and have confidence that it will work because it’s based on research. Jan has an Ofqual recognised diploma in Practical Spirituality and Wellness (which is based on 3300 research papers on the benefits of spirituality).
Holistic feng shui style: modern, integral, person-centred and evidence-based approach
Jan’s feng shui style is very eclectic and contemporary as well as person-centred. When he works, he incorporates three feng shui schools of thought – classical feng shui, modern feng shui and virtual feng shui – plus environmental psychology. As well as drawing on his extensive experience working with top brands and corporations he also introduces elements from other fields in which he has extensive expertise: geopathic stress, electromagnetic radiation (EMR) /EMF pollution, space clearing, vastu shastra, dowsing, fractality/coherence and earth acupuncture. Jan has produced many innovative solutions and integral improvements in feng shui (and even in branding and logo design). He’s also a feng shui consultant online.
Why choose Jan as your feng shui expert?
1) Years of feng shui experience: over 30 years of active feng shui practice and experience in classical and modern feng shui
2) Number of feng shui consultations: over 10 000 consultations to date
3) Integral and holistic approach: encompassing classical feng shui and modern feng shui with a host of related disciplines such as environmental psychology, cognitive ergonomics, etc (read more about modern feng shui)
4) Expertise in modern environmental stressors such as electromagnetic pollution and radiation, dirty electricity, geopathic stress and more…
5) Practical and aesthetic solutions: with a background in design and interior design your feng shui will fit your taste and deco (as opposed to more archaic and dogmatic feng shui interventions) and my approach is 100% solution-centred. I suggest natural solutions and incorporate a spiritual and emotional balance into feng shui interventions.
6) Evidence-based feng shui that you can trust: most of the advice is evidence-based so you can trust and have confidence that it will work because it’s based on research into different aspects of feng shui
7) A person-centred and solution-centered feng shui approach: unique and tailor-made feng shui solutions that will work for you
8) Availability: Jan works onsite and online, virtually (if an onsite visit is not possible)
Corporate feng shui
As a corporate feng shui consultant, he draws on his experience in interior design and branding as well as the latest research in preconscious processing, priming, branding and aroma-branding. His particular skill is in aligning companies/brands with their environments to achieve maximum profitability, reputation and recognition, as well as success.
Corporate feng shui clients
Ericsson, Do It All, Cable & Wireless, Friends Provident, Croner CCH Publications, Sony, Columbia Records, BMG, Arista Records, hairstylist Stephen Way, Hat Trick Productions, SuperExpress, Radio ZET, hairstylist Paul Edmonds, gallery Elena Shchukina, Yo-Sushi, Yauatcha, Hakkasan, TANK, Young Living, Stanhope as well as hotels, casinos, shops and other businesses.
Shakira & Michael Caine, the late Princess Diana, Kiki Dee, Julia Stephenson, Alidad, Andrea Ustinov, Anna Pasternak, superstar DJ and record producer Paul Oakenfold, golfer Michael Campbell and others.
“I had a fascinating time with him as he travelled around my ‘stressed out’ environment.”
Princess Diana, in a letter to a friend in June 1994
Jan’s feng shui work has been featured in magazines and newspapers from Vogue to the Evening Standard and the Financial Times. His programmes on feng shui for GMTV attracted 8 million viewers. He also won the competition as a feng shui consultant when he took part in the TV programme ‘Housebusters’ and he appeared on BBC’s Top Gear talking about feng shuing cars.
Feng shui school
Jan has taught feng shui all over the world for more than 15 years and has been instrumental in popularising feng shui in the UK. His White Rose Feng Shui School has produced some of the finest feng shui consultants in the world.
Feng shui online
Jan offers remote, distant feng shui consultations online. If you’re looking for a feng shui consultant online – just call me or text me on +44 7956 288574 or email me.
Feng shui logo design
Feng shui principles are applicable to designing corporate identities and brands. Jan is the only feng shui consultant specialising in designing logos, business cards, websites and products according to feng shui principles. Find out how feng shui can impact your brand and your logo.
Jan is fully insured and is a full member of the Feng Shui Society which is governed by a strict Code of Practice and Ethics, which ensures the highest standards of feng shui practice and client care.
Watch Jan giving more talks on feng shui
Read an interview with Jan – how he become the feng shui expert