Feng shui for business
Creating the right, thriving environment for your business can make a huge difference to performance and results. Whether you work from home or run a large office, feng shui can help you to be more successful by optimising your workspace to capture the vital energy and boost profits. Feng Shui London has the very latest in feng shui to furnish your office for success and offers the best in feng shui style and practicality.
“Influencing behaviour is almost all of what management is about, and buildings influence behaviour.” John A Seiler, Architect
Feng shui in business
Today more and more businesses are turning to feng shui, as managers recognise the need to transform the workplace. This is in order to be able to cope with and adapt to the demands of a rapidly changing world. Millions of pounds are invested annually in business feng shui to help build a solid foundation for stability, effectiveness and prosperity in business. The list of businesses that have used feng shui includes Coca-Cola, Orange, HSBC, British Airways, Hiscox Insurance, Hilton Hotels, Marriott Hotels, BRE (Building Research Establishment), University of Westminster School of Architecture & the Built Environment, the NHS, and many more. Many hotels and casinos advertise their use of feng shui, such as Hippodrome in London UK, The Lucky Dragon Hotel and Casino and Bellagio Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
Benefits of using feng shui in business
• an optimum, comfortable and stress-free working environment
• a balanced coordinated environment for efficient and stable growth
• greater job satisfaction
• reduced workload, absenteeism and staff retention
• a productive environment to increase output and profits
• sharpened decision-making skills
• encouraged inspiration, motivation and innovation
• increased creativity and better communication
• improved quality of teamwork, staff interaction and higher morale
• appropriate logo and business identity for the 21st century
The list of successful companies using feng shui includes
British Airways, BUPA, B&Q, Orange, The Royal Bank Canada, Hyatt Hotels, Kinnarps and well-known restaurants, estate agents and many others.
A business feng shui consultation includes
1. An assessment of the client’s needs and issues.
2. A review of the history of the property.
3. Feng shui assessment of the workspace:
• the positioning of the workstations (according to feng shui astrology)
• assessment of all key areas (doors, windows, passages, etc)
• dowsing for geopathic stress
• checking electromagnetic pollution and dirty electricity
• looking at your brand and website from the feng shui perspective and aligning your brand with the physical environment
4. Discussion of findings, the definition of solutions and implementation plan.
5. Making immediate minor feng shui corrections to the property if possible (space clearing and geopathic stress harmonisation).
6. Follow up, fine-tuning consultation on the phone / in person (if required) after 3-6 months.
7. A detailed report of the findings
“Sir Richard Greeberry, who must be the least faddy businessman in the world, believes in feng shui. Companies including Virgin Atlantic and the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank are apparently using feng shui to increase their profits. Architects are queuing to learn how to maximise the beneficial energy flow of buildings, and so are Estate Agents.” Financial Times
Your business feng shui consultant
Jan Cisek (MSc, FSSA) has 30 years experience in business feng shui as well as branding and design. He is also an environmental psychologist who will ensure that the feng shui expertise is sound and evidence-based. More info about Jan and his corporate clients
Distant, remote feng shui consultations for business are also available.
You’d need to send me a video or photos of your business and then we can talk on the phone.