Have fun - feed the feng shui fish
Feng Shui Consultant London
JAN CISEK's London feng shui consultancy specializes in feng shui for business, feng shui for homes and feng shui online. We offer feng shui courses, products, feng shui logo design, feng shui branding, geopathic stress harmonisation, plus help with buying and selling properties with feng shui in London and the UK.
Watch Jan speaking at the Feng Shui Conference in London UK
Feng Shui Guide to Selling Properties
Feng shui is a master tool for selling (and buying) properties. Selling a property with feng shui is easy and very efficient - if you make sure that the key aspects of feng shui are covered almost any property can be sold very quickly. There are several important factors that will always affect the sale of your home or business - the three biggies being geopathic stress, ghosts and emotional attachment (the unwillingness of people to move or change). Learn the essential feng shui checklist to maximise the value of your property and ensure a quick sale.
Watch Jan speak at the previous Feng Shui Conference in London
Jan Cisek: Speed Feng Shui - Feng Shui for Busy People
As more Londoners go freelance, smart new live/work homes urgently need feng shui.
As architects are coming up with new and fresh design solutions for your new live/work zones, feng shui can make a huge difference to your work and living. The more energy you put into your home/work spaces, the more they will work for you.
The live/work model has been around for centuries, for example, Huguenot silk weavers in 17th century Spitalfields used to live/work like that. And in the sixties, self-employed creatives such as designers and architects embraced this trend.
If you’re running a business from home there are two questions you need to ask yourself. Is my live/work home working for me or not? And if it’s not, what exactly do I need to do to make it work? Feng shui has a set of tools that will boost your working and living environments that will bring measurable results. Whenever time are difficult, our home becomes the last bastion of peace and security. You can benefit from the timeless wisdom of feng shui that has been enhancing the lives of countless people for more than 4000 years.
Flat sold in 3 hours with a feng shui ritual for selling properties
Jan, today, I simply imagined doing the 'red envelop ritual' for a house sale, ie throwing wood from near the stove into the river, etc. Less than 3 hours later, I received an email from a neighbour I haven't even met, saying he's happy to buy my flat privately!!! I'm over the moon - that's real magic, Feng Shui at its best - it works even if it's done virtually. Best regards Katherine Loynes, Property Finder, Richmond, Surrey
£8000 out of the blue after following feng shui advice “After he’d been round the house and the home office, Jan suggested three simple things for us to do to improve our feng shui. The next day, Thursday, we did all three – including putting a large money plant in our 'wealth corner'. On Friday, we were given a load of surplus books which, over the next few weeks, we were able to sell for £8000. Now we make a point of asking him to do a feng shui MOT on our London home and office every year or so.” Nanette L’Estrange, Saffire Press, London UK
Major international contract - two weeks after the feng shui consultation
"We made some essential feng shui adjustments in our premises following Jan’s advice and two weeks later were awarded a major international contract for an enormous project. We realise that lighting is one of the key feng shui remedies. It works very well for us and all our clients since we spontaneously incorporate these obvious principles in all our schemes – to the benefit, health, and happiness of all… Thank you." Peter Burian Lighting Consultants, London UK
Read more feng shui testimonials
Feng shui is the psychology of place and a complementary interior design. Feng shui’s main function is to increase and improve the energy (chi) flow in homes and work spaces. The way feng shui works was best defined by Winston Churchill who said ‘We shape our buildings, thereafter they shape us.’ Winston Churchill was one of the first supporters of environmental psychology (and cognitive ergonomics) which, like feng shui, looks at the people/place relationship. The latest research suggests that successful people have an environment which supports them, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. In short, feng shui is a physical-vibrational affirmation of life.
Inspired by a holistic approach to feng shui, the complete feng shui solutions are designed to bring you harmony, edge, luck and success in business and your personal life. These feng shui holistic solutions meet all life and business needs, addressing specific conditions to help you become balanced, lucky and prosperous.
6 reasons for using feng shui
1. feng shui’s function is to increase and improve the energy flow of homes and workplaces
2. feng shui can harmonise your environments for optimum living and working
3. feng shui will raise the vibration of your home or workplace
4. feng shui is used to energise your environments to become a magnet for opportunities and prosperity
5. feng shui helps to increase your personal luck factor
6. feng shui can help to avoid negative influences such as geopathic stress and EMF (electromagnetic) pollution
Jan Cisek has 25+ years of feng shui experience in producing innovative solutions in feng shui, branding and feng shui logo design in London, the UK and worldwide. He was a co-founder of the Feng Shui Society of Great Britain in 1993 and the editor of the Feng Shui Journal. Jan is a fully Accredited Feng Shui Consultant with the Feng Shui Society. Jan lives in London, UK. More about Jan Cisek and his feng shui credentials
Study feng shui with the top feng shui teacher, trainer and mentor in London, UK
• Full feng shui trainings with the White Rose Feng Shui School, London UK
• One day feng shui classes and courses in London UK
• One-to-one feng shui coaching and mentoring
• Advanced feng shui courses and mentoring
• Beginners introduction feng shui classes (feng shui consultation included)
• Feng shui evening talks (FENG SHUI YOUR KITCHEN with Jan Cisek For Oliver's Whole Food Store in West London UK)
To find out more call Jan Cisek on 07956 288 574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Feng Shui Services
• Feng shui for offices
• Feng shui for homes
• Feng shui for buying and selling homes - with feng shui it is easy (read the feng shui tips)
• holistic feng shui: MOT your home and business to keep your environment working for you every year
• feng shui space clearing - clear negative energies or predecessor chi to allow for energy to flow harmoniously
• branding with feng shui: get the edge in business through feng shui - invest in your own identity and website and get your own image/brand right by deciding what makes you different
• feng shui logo and website design: feng shui your websites, business cards, logos
• SEO (search engine optimisation - feng shui placement on the web): better placement/ranking for your site on the web = more traffic = more business
• geopathic stress harmonisation: design optimal feng shui to sleep and work better
• feng shui for the bedroom - how to align your bed for the best night sleep
Distant feng shui consultations for homes and business. Send me a video, photos, plans of your home or business and I will give you a feng shui consultation on the phone. Contact Jan Cisek for more info on feng shui
07956 288 574 to find out how to increase your luck and boost your prosperity in 2011
"Feng shui is the psychology of place." Jan Cisek
25 years expertise in feng shui for business and homes. The first feng shui consultant in the UK with the Master's degree in Environmental Psychology. Founder member of the Feng Shui Society - Accredited Feng Shui Consultant of The Feng Shui Society.