Corporate feng shui
Today more and more corporations are turning to feng shui, as CEOs recognise the need to transform their corporations. This is in order to be able to cope with and adapt to the demands of a rapidly changing world. Millions of pounds are invested annually in corporate feng shui to help build a solid foundation for stability, effectiveness and prosperity in business.
“Sir Richard Greeberry, who must be the least faddy businessman in the world, believes in feng shui. Companies including Virgin Atlantic and the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank are apparently using feng shui to increase their profits. Architects are queuing to learn how to maximise the beneficial energy flow of buildings, and so are Estate Agents.” Financial Times
Which corporations use feng shui
The list of corporate organisations that have used feng shui includes Coca-Cola, Orange, HSBC, British Airways, Hiscox Insurance, Hilton Hotels, Marriott Hotels, BRE (Building Research Establishment), University of Westminster School of Architecture & the Built Environment, the NHS, and many more.
Benefits of corporate feng shui
• aligning of the corporate environment with the corporate culture
• an optimum, comfortable and stress-free working environment
• a balanced coordinated environment for efficient and stable growth
• greater job satisfaction
• reduced workload, absenteeism and staff retention
• a productive environment to increase output and profits
• sharpened decision-making skills
• encouraged inspiration, motivation and innovation
• increased creativity and better communication
• improved quality of teamwork, staff interaction and higher morale
• appropriate logo and corporate identity for the 21st century
“Mr. Jan Cisek held a very successful feng shui seminar on the premises of Ericsson Austria in Vienna in May 1999. Approximately 50 people attended and were pleased with his highly effective and entertaining teaching methods. Individual consultations followed the seminar and were very much appreciated by the participants. Jan has shown exceptional dedication and a profound understanding of both the subject matter and the needs of the participants . It was a real pleasure to have him as a guest speaker in Vienna.” Dr. Sepp Leimgruber, Managing Director, Ericsson Austria
The cost of work-related stress
Corporate feng shui consultant in London
Jan Cisek has over 30-years experience working with different corporations in London, UK and worldwide (list of corporate feng shui clients). His extensive expertise in feng shui, branding, marketing and design, combined with his environmental psychology knowledge makes him one of the top feng shui experts in this field.