The key aspect of a healthy pregnancy is to remove environmental stressors and toxins and boost positivity in your home.
There is plenty of research suggesting that air quality and air pollution can have a serious effect on your pregnancy.
• Get a good air purifier such as Dyson air purifier.
• Air quality can be improved with air cleansing plants and boosting negative ions with negative ion generators.
• Don’t use candles since these are air pollutants. If you want to recreate a nice warm glow of the fire, use Himalayan salt lamps or plasma lamps.
Water you drink and use for showering or bathing will affect your overall health too.
• Get a water filter – ideally, you should have a whole house water filter (you absorb more chlorine from showering than from drinking water because of water droplets). Please check if it’s possible to install it your home before ordering. I recommend http://itdoesthejob.com/water/filtration/ Mention my name (Jan Cisek) and you’ll get 15% off the price.
Or use shower head water filter
Electromagnetic pollution and radiation
Microwave oven radiation can affect your health because all microwave ovens leak radiation. Read this article http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/05/18/microwave-hazards.aspx
• Get rid of the microwave oven or never use it.